Open Your Eyes

English 380 - Ecoliterature

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blog Beginnings!

So this is the start of my first blog ever to be created. I'm not exactly sure what to think of it, whether I should like it or not. I mean, it is my private life to a certain extent. But then again, it could just be a snapshot into myself, not necessarily exposing incriminating facts (not there are any!). The next number of blog entries, though dated very close to one another, are in fact writings for my Ecoliterature class beginning on January 9th, 2006. As a result of me beginning this blog a little late, most if not all of my writings will be in the past tense as a form of reflection on the beauty of the day. Above begins the first of my Ecoliterature blog entries, when our class took a day hike up to the equine and horticulture units. It is my desire that this blog be a place of "retreat" and "expression" for me, as well as a place to reflect on the beauty of what I see around me. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home